Friday, November 14, 2014

Layout, picture from Honeymoon in Ireleand...

Here's a Layout that fits a few entries, first, it was truly inspired by Week 76’s Papercrafting Inspiration: I don't usually do layouts, don't really have place to save them, but this was special.  Here's a picture of Joe and I in Ireland at a B&B we really loved.  When I saw the picture of travel, I immediately thought of our honeymoon...  A neighbor's daughter gave me all of her stickers when her mom passed and I knew there were ton's of travel ones.  The sentiments and papers were DCWV's Linen Closet and Timeless Stacks.  The flowers were from Petaloo "flora Doodles" Value pack. I also noticed the tags on the luggage, BINGO, I could also enter it in Crafting Desert Diva and Pause, Dream, Enjoy...



10 comments:

  1. Cool layout, Nancy. I love it that you guys are twin dressing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, we were wearing our knits that we bought there.

      Delete
  2. Aw, what great use of your stash! I finally remembered to sign up by email for your blog. Don't want to miss anymore!! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great layout!! Thanks for linking it up with the Craftin Desert Divas "Tag" linky party!!
    Nicole
    CDD dt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout Nancy! I love the rolled back opening.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful layout! Love how you created the top part.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout..
    Thanks for sharing with us girls over at Craftin Desert Divas
    Hugs
    Nanne CDD DTM

    ReplyDelete