Saturday, November 22, 2014

Miss You My Deer

Here's a card step card for Papersmooches Sparks  Anything Goes:  I used Papersmooches  Happy Camper for the campfire,tent, signs, and bear and deer, the squirrel in the trees was from the free files...I used the cut files from Kadoodlebug Happy Campers for the boy and girl, apple tree from "what big eyes you have", the other tree and grass from "Wilderness Trail"  For the bear and deer I did a masking to have them together then fussy cut and used foam dots to attach to give more dimension.  I colored everything with Spectrum Noir pens, the background scene and used Glossy accents on the noses of the bear and deer, eyes, and apples.




submitted in :http://papersmoochessparks.blogspot.com/2014/11/theres-still-time_21.html
http://leiphartonart.blogspot.ca/2014/11/paper-smooches-squirrelfest-part-3-with.html
Also submitted to:Tell your readers that you've created your project for the Tree-mendous Tree Challenge in the Moxie Fab World http://www.moxiefabworld.com/2014/11/challenge-tree-mendous-trees.html

6 comments:

  1. Wow !! lots of detail in your card, someone will feel very loved to receive it :0) Thanks for playing along at PS Sparks this week :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this tiered scene, Nancy! Fabulous combination of colours and elements. It was fun for me to search for the squirrel. LOL! Thanks so much for playing along in my SquirrelFest Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another amazing card! Love the side-step. Think I need to do one of those again. See how you inspire me? Now if you could just teach me to color in the lines! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER DUPER cute card, Nancy! LOVE the dimension and design! LOVE how you combined so many stamps and images together---- my fav is that squirrel hanging off the tree! ACK! So fun!

    Thanks for joining in the fun with the PSS challenges:)

    ps... THANKS so much for stopping by my blog and leaving me some love! Your comment made my day! THANK YOU so much <3 Hope you have a fabulous day--- HUGS <3 Sav

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO CUTE!!!!
    I love your scene!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a detailed scene. Wow!

    ReplyDelete