Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Graphic 45 Time to Celebrate Mini Album--MIL Birthday Gift.

I usually don't post this many pictures, but this time there is so much going on in the album, I've never tried to make one before and am totally pleased with how easy it was to make the mini album.  I took the January Challenge and decided to choose the theme Birthday to give to my mother-in-law...The majority is Graphic 45 "Time To Celebrate", I didn't have the ornament for the front so I used Add a Little Dazzle metallic paper cut with Fiskars Jenni Bolin "Jenni's Label" with a Momenta Metal "Birthday" over it.  Most of the ribbons where Offray and American Crafts "Elements", The laces were Simplicity.  Most of the tags were Studio 112 (I ran them through my sticker maker and glued the duplicate on the other side to make them stronger.  I also used a Spellbinders "Majestic Adoring Square" cut in half.  Cosmo Cricket "Evangeline " stacked stickers, and Petaloo Flowers.  I used black Cardstock which I fussy cut to highlight many of the Graphics 45 stickers and cardstock stickers and chipboard pieces.  I did a collage first and then below a variety of different views of this project..  This is entered into Grapics 45 January Challenge and Creative Color Challenges
Pink + Green + Pattern Paper + Laces; Dazzling Diva Challenge #60 flowers(not a flower but used it on the front of the book); Mixed Media Monthly Challenge #8 - Something New for the New Year  (most everything was new).  Also for the Crafty Gals corner--Challenge 4 try something new...(as i mentioned before I've never tried to make a mini album.. Also entered in Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: anything goes.










No comments:

Post a Comment