Friday, January 16, 2015

Valentine for boy

Here's a masculine valentine for my grandson.  I combined a variety of challenges here, SSS spots n dots for the Flickr group, using "Monster Hugs", I used Add A Little Dazzle Red Metal added black ink and then Distressed it. with  Core'dinations"Sand it" that I won in a blog hop."  I colored the images with Spectrum Noir Pens.  The Sizzix Embossing Folder "Mail Set"  was used for the card itself and the Metal.  for the background I distressed it using "Color Box" pigment ink as well as the four lighter envelopes.  The little hearts and Buttons were from Jillibean Soup, and the Black polka dot were cut from Doodlebug Designs.  I fussy cut out the mail and monster in the mailbox, the all are attached with varying degrees of 3'd foam for more dimension, I added google eyes on the monster (the one in the mailbox used two different sizes to look more like the stamp.)  I used Glossy accents on the "4 u" also.

 This is entered in a variety of challenges: Dazzling Diva's 58 pink, red, white.  SSS Flickr challenge 10 "spots n  dots", SSS Monday Challenge "Ink it", SSS Wednesday Challenge "It's a Guy thing", Eileen Hull's "Art with a heart, fresh", and maybe a few others, will update below with the links...Thanks for looking.







No comments:

Post a Comment