Friday, February 13, 2015

Valentines tag

Here's a quick fun one I did for my husband, mainly because it was on the fun side, which he loves, maybe should have done it in darker colors, but don't have much paper for Valentines (only what I got from Lisa Mensing on her blog).  I used papersmooches for the bee and for the honey in the jar which was a shrinky dink) the stamp for the honey was the "artisian blocks" the bee was from the free digi files www.papersmoochesstamps.com.   the Sentiment was from SSS  "Monster Hugs" (I cut to separate, thought it was funny b for bee...)  The jar and cap were from Peachy Keen stamps, the flowers were Papertrey.  The bling was from Queen & Co. The paper and paper buttons were from Jillibean Soup and  Imagineescence.
I was inspired for the Papersmooches Sparks by the flowers in the center and in the upper right had corner in the mirror, the gold colors the vase is changed to the honey jar.  This is also being entered in Simon Says Monday Challenge "red and pink", Simon Says Wednesday challenge "All creatures great and small", and Your Next Stamp sketch (yes there are three designs top, valley, middle hill, but the bottom I followed the doily lines.) Also the Flickr SSS challenge "So Sparkly"


No comments:

Post a Comment