Monday, March 9, 2015

St. Patrick's Day 2

Here's a card I did with digital papers from Echo Park "St. Patrick's Mini", Corina Gardner "All That's Gold"(I was surprised at how well the gold printed out!),  The Graphic's Fairy free printables, And Heather Hudson's "St. Patrick's Day Ticket and St. Patrick's Day Postage Stamp".  The Horseshoe and and metal shamrock were Momenta Metal.  The cloth Shamrock was a Maya Road "Velvet and jewel flower" that I altered into a Shamrock by attaching 6 of the petals together and cutting the remaining one to make a stem.  The black polka dot ribbon and Frame were American Craft.  The Green jewels were Want to Scrap. I cut out each stamp and used a hole punch on the edges and mounted to blackcardstock and hung with a ribbon.  I used Graphics 45 brads to anchor the ribbon and the gold string that holds the frame.  I think that the gold frame, charms and other bling qualify it for Sparkly and am entering it into Cupcake Inspriations "Sparkly" ... Congrats to them for their 300 challenge celebration. See below for links and badges where entered.



Entered In:

http://myartisticadventureschallenge.blogspot.com/2015/03/my-artistic-adventures-challenge-5-bits.htmlBits of Green


No comments:

Post a Comment