Friday, April 3, 2015

Unity, Maya Road, Prima tag -card


Tried a new technique, I used several unity stamps as a background and used the Gelato's that Beth Williams gave me to color after heat embossing the stamping.  I also paperpieced the dress on the prima.  For the bike stamp I cut out all the spokes.  I also used the gelatos to color the paisley pieces and flowers from Maya road and paper pieced their umbrella also.  I used my spectrum Noir pens to color the flowers and the Prima doll also.   The white,cream, and black flower were Petaloo.  The brad on the bow was from Graphics 45.  You might note that I fussy cut out the spokes on the bike to show the colors of the background.  I wanted it to look different so I made a tag/card for my niece.
See below for links to where entered and details:




No comments:

Post a Comment